A quality policy
The CarMeN laboratory has been ISO 9001 :2015 certified since May 2016, a logical evolution of a Quality Assurance approach initiated since 2011 with the objectives of reliable results and traceability of research work.
Today, although these two objectives are still priorities, a policy based on quality management has been put in place to :
- Promote translational research to improve transfer to the clinic;
- Maintain the discovery and dissemination of new concepts with high potential;
- Promote interactions and joint publications between research teams;
- Pursue a research training offer aimed at the professional integration of students;
- Contribute to local/national science policy and animation;
- Maintain and develop in Lyon a strong research activity in nutrition, metabolism and cardiovascular diseases.